Text Size [ - / + ]

Facility

Pilgrim Church SanctuaryThe frame for which we now call home was raised on July 8, 1830 and we still worship in the original meeting house space. Over the course of time, the building has been added onto, the steeple was replaced, an elevator was installed and a beautiful memorial garden was started and has grown into a peaceful sanctuary.

We affirm that our church should provide a safe, secure environment for all who worship and participate in fellowship and ministry. We are also committed to becoming fully accessible to those with disabilities.